Sunday, June 7, 2009

Camping Trip To Flagstaff

The wife and I decided to take the dogs and head up to a KOA campsite in Flagstaff. This was the dogs first long trip and my boy loved it, my girl not so much.

<--- As you can see they were a little confused about the process of packing up the car and staying out of Daddy's way while he packed.

We finally arrived at the Campsite and we quickly found out how come we were able to get a campsite 2 days before Memorial day weekend. They had us right by the road and the spot was litterally no bigger then my driveway. But we made do and were bound and determined to have fun. We set up camp and it started to rain. The dogs were really tired and after a quick meal they both drifted off to sleep.
I forgot our tent heater and it quickly started to get colder. After eating dinner a staff member informed me that hail was on the way. Well that's all my wife and I needed to hear. We pack up all of our stuff and got out of there and headed for home, much to the enjoyment of my little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment